At The Education Trust, we believe in the potential of all young people and in the power of education to transform lives — so we work to advance policies and practices that provide all students equitable access to high-quality instruction. Join our mission. Donate today!
In the past year, donations have helped us to:
- Demonstrate beyond a doubt that gaps in opportunity and achievement can be closed by identifying schools whose high-achieving students are mostly low-income and students of color;
- Write newsworthy reports exposing those institutions of higher education with scandalously low levels of completion and high levels of student loan default;
- Advance legislation, both state and federal, so schools and districts are supported and accountable for the academic progress of all students;
- Broadly share practical methods that have raised access and completion rates in colleges and universities;
- Reveal where our nation stands on achievement gaps through equity-driven public reports analyzing key datasets; and
- Mobilize more than 38,000 activists through our online campaign against rising college costs and student debt.
- Spend time in schools, districts, and states supporting and learning from the work of educators and advocates.
All gifts are tax-deductible and support The Education Trust’s advocacy, policy, research, and practice work to advance justice and equity in both K-12 and higher education.