2014 Conference Speakers
FAQs - Please check back frequently for updates.
Our conference is designed for educators and advocates from across the nation. If your mission is equity in education, thisis your conference.
We expect about 600 educators and advocates.
The conference will feature approximately 40 sessions led by educators and advocates from across the nation with track records of getting results for kids and practical strategies to share.
- An opportunity to be inspired, to get the latest in policy and practice for those working to raise achievement and close gaps, and to network with advocates and educators who are also committed to equity;
- Access to all plenaries and concurrent sessions;
- Admission to a themed reception on Thursday, November 13
- After the conference, access to PowerPoint presentations from the sessions;
- Conference program book;
- Participant list;
- On-site cyber cafe and complimentary Internet; and
- On-site conference meals including:
- Breakfast and lunch on Thursday, November 13 and
- Breakfast and lunch on Friday, November 14
Unfortunately, the Ed Trust is unable to provide professional learning credits for conference.
The conference host hotel is the Renaissance Harborplace Hotel located in Baltimore, MD. Conference activities will take place on the fifth floor of the hotel.
The hotel does not offer a shuttle service. We recommend the SuperShuttle as the most economical way to travel to and from the airport.