#EdTrust2014 Full Conference Lineup
Still on the fence about attending The Education Trust 2014 National Conference? Need to make the case for your school team to attend? Look through the full session and plenary schedule to make the decision easy!
Check out the power-packed plenary speakers and topics we’ve got lined up:
- Get insights from research on African American and Latino male academic success from the University of Pennsylvania’s Dr. Shaun Harper.
- Learn from the University of Michigan’s Dr. Deborah Ball how to make good teaching great.
- Listen to a lunchtime discussion about Common Core implementation with Susana Cordova (Denver chief schools officer), Susan Bunting (superintendent of Indian River School District in Delaware), and Sonja Santelises (Ed Trust vice president of K-12 policy and practice and former Baltimore City chief academic officer).
- Get energized to fight for justice and learn more about school discipline from the dynamite young leaders and adult allies of Padres y Jóvenes Unidos punctuated by the powerful words of the DC Youth Slam Team.
- And enjoy back-by-demand performances from Ed Trust’s senior playwright-researcher, Brooke Haycock.
Start planning your conference experience: two days of extraordinarily high-quality programming, time to team-build with your colleagues and make new connections, and non-stop inspiration to recharge your gap-closing, achievement-raising spirits. This is a conference you won’t want to miss.
So what are you waiting for? Register now.