At The Education Trust, we believe in the transformative power of education, which is why we remain fierce advocates in the fight for educational justice. Right now, too many students — particularly students of color and those from low-income families — attend schools that lack the tools and supports that children need in order to reach their full academic potential. These are the students we advocate for each day. Through our advocacy and research efforts, Ed Trust is working to create the conditions that allow for more just policies and practices to help underserved students thrive.
This work cannot be done alone.
That’s is why we are working to build a movement of fellow advocates, educators, business and community leaders, civil rights groups, families and people like you who can join the effort. To move toward educational justice, we need your help.
INVEST IN OUR MOVEMENT.
Together, we can:
- Call out educational injustice
- Advocate for policies and practices that close opportunity gaps and support high academic achievement
- Demand that all students have access to strong and diverse teachers and leaders
- Push for evidence-based best practices that increase college access and completion
- Increase political and public will to expand excellence and equity in education from preschool through college
All gifts are tax-deductible and support Ed Trust’s work to advance educational justice and equity.
JOIN US IN BUILDING A MOVEMENT TOWARD EDUCATIONAL JUSTICE.