– particularly those of color or living in poverty.
Equity-Driven • Data-Centered • Student-Focused
At The Education Trust, we believe in the potential of all young people and in the power of education —so we work to advance policies and practices that provide everyone equitable access to high-quality instruction. Join our mission. Donate today.
In the past year, donations have helped us to:
- Demonstrate beyond a doubt that gaps in opportunity and achievement can be closed by identifying schools whose high-achieving students are mostly low-income and students of color;
- Write newsworthy reports exposing those institutions of higher education with scandalously low levels of completion and high levels of student loan default;
- Advance legislation, both state and federal, so schools and districts are supported and accountable for the academic progress of all students;
Reveal where our nation stands on achievement gaps through equity-driven public reports analyzing key datasets; and
- Spend time in schools, districts, and states supporting and learning from the work of educators and advocates.
All gifts are tax-deductible and support The Education Trust’s advocacy, policy, research, and practice work to advance justice and equity in both P-12 and Higher Education.