A note to all applicants
- All positions currently open are posted on this website.
- For full consideration, please follow the application process listed for each job description. We ask that you send your application and correspondence only to the address provided.
- We will give every application our full attention; however, we are not able to respond to individual inquiries on the status of your application. You will receive an auto-reply message letting you know that we received your application, and the appropriate hiring manager will contact you if we wish to pursue your candidacy.
- For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
- The positions listed below are available in our Washington, D.C., office unless otherwise noted.
The Senior Accountant will be a valued member of Ed Trust’s Finance and Accounting team. The team is responsible for providing accurate and timely financial in…
Internship ProgramThe Education Trust internship program is for individuals who believe that all students can achieve at high levels and who want to work as pa…