How has your college experience or aspirations been impacted by COVID-19?
COVID-19 has impacted every aspect of our lives, including higher education. As government lockdown orders are lifted and the country begins opening up again, Ed Trust would like to know how have you been impacted by COVID-19? In collecting these stories, we hope to amplify the voices of students amidst this pandemic and provide students an opportunity to share challenges, concerns, and opportunities they’ve faced.
- How have you been affected by the coronavirus?
- What challenges are you facing paying for college?
- How has your learning or classroom experience been impacted since COVID-19?
- During this health crisis, what can policymakers be doing to help students and borrowers?
- What communication have you received from your college or university?
- What steps did you have to take to access emergency financial support for students like you?
- What concerns do you have about returning in the fall?
By submitting your story, you give The Education Trust permission to share it publicly.